Updating of the HEC-HMS model of the duero hydrographic demarcation
End client: Duero Hydrographic Confederation (Ministry for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge)
Object of contract
The main objectives of this update are:
- Addition of new study sections to the model, to better understand the hydrometeorological conditions of the Duero basin.
- Updating of precipitation data to date for 2021.
The different phases that the updating of the hydrometeorological model has been divided into are:
- Study of the basin based on geospatial information.
- Analysis and updating of precipitation data until 2021.
- Realization of the hydrometeorological model of the basin, in a natural and altered regime.
- Obtaining of the maximum flows corresponding to different return periods.