Project for the construction of wastewater treatment works in the town of Blaj (Romania)
Description of the Works:
Construction project of the wastewater treatment works in the town of Blaj (Romania).
The dimensioning will be carried out for a peak flow of 198.5 m3/h.
Allocation Date: 2011
Tender Base Construction Budget: 5.058.978,14 €
The wastewater treatment system consists of the following elements:
- Arrival chamber prior to roughing by means of a grate.
- Raw water pumping chamber – Desander
- Desander – Grease separator
- Biological reactor
- Secondary longitudinal decanter
- Sludge recirculation
- Gravity thickener of dewatered sludge
- Dehydrated sludge temporary storage tank