Assistance services for the management, processing and elaboration of documentation for compliance with Directive 2007/60/CE and Spanish Royal Decree 903/2010 on Flood Risk Assessment and Management
Description of the Works:
The following work will be performed:
- Compilation of the information of the different Areas of Potential Significant Flood Risk (ARPSIs). Assembling the different layers separately, as well as the results as a group, the tables, the output results, etc.
- Analysis and review of the results obtained in the previous phase.
Customer: Confederación Hidrográfica del Duero (Ministerio para la transición Ecológica)
Allocation Date: 2013
- Organize and adapt the files for consultation and/or integration into the different GIS.
- Create and give shape to the output plans according to the standards established by the Work Management Plan (in terms of scales and layouts).
- Printing and layout of plans for each Areas of Potential Significant Flood Risk (ARPSI).
- Assistance in the public consultation process and review of any allegations that may be presented during the public information period.
- Technical support in the preparation of the final report submitted to the European Commission.