Detailed design for the construction of wastewater treatment works in the town of Cugir (Romania)
Description of the Works:
Construction project of the wastewater treatment works in the town of Cugir (Romania).
The sizing will be carried out for a population of 30,000 equivalent inhabitants and an average flow of 5,994 m3/day.
Allocation Date: 2012
Tender Base Construction Budget: 5.233.740,09 €
The wastewater treatment system consists of the following elements:
- Arrival chamber prior to roughing by means of a grate.
- Raw water pumping chamber – Desander
- Desander – Grease separator
- Biological reactor
- Secondary longitudinal decanter
- Sludge recirculation
- Gravity thickener of dewatered sludge
- Dehydrated sludge temporary storage tank